Thursday, September 29, 2011

top playlist on September

1. Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans


I dont care about all the rumors, but I think she has a LOT potential. Thats a cool tune, and really cant wait for the album. Listen below!



2. Tokyo Police Club - Kim & Jessie (M83 Cover)



This tune is one of Tokyo Police Club's project "10 Songs, 10 Hours, 10 Years". Haaa I really love this tune man! Listen below!




3. Young The Giant - My Body ( Two Door Cinema Club Remix)



I love this band, and yea everyone knows that the original of "My Body" is so gooood. But when I listen to My Body (TDCC Remix) and its WOW. They totally killed it man! Just listen below!



4. Beirut - Santa Fe



This tune just reminds me of The Killers, and ofc made me so addictive. Listen below!




5. Washed Out - Fati Amor



"Within and Without" such a badass album, yeh one of my fave albums of this year. This tune always made my day btw! Ha! Just listen below!


No comments:

Post a Comment